Our 1st time owner program ...
- Applies To All New MAZDA2 And MAZDA3 Vehicles
- Receive An Extra $500 Rebate If You Buy A New MAZDA2
- Minimum Down Payment Of $1,000 Required
- Get Your First Vehicle For As Little As Possible
- 30 Second Qualifying Questionnaire
Mazda Canada Inc., in partnership with the Bank of Nova Scotia, is pleased to announce the launch of the First Time Owners Program - an industry first! This program applies to new MAZDA2 and MAZDA3 vehicles, allowing First Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance or lease history) the ability to finance their new Mazda through Scotiabank. In addition, qualified customers purchasing a MAZDA2 will receive a $500* rebate from their purchase! This program can even be used in combination with all other incentive programs (excluding Owner Renewal Program and the Mazda Graduate Rebate Program).
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows. Please note that all conditions must be met to qualify.
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- New MAZDA2 & MAZDA3 vehicles only
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required
- Minimum down payment of $1,000
- Regular financing approval procedure applicable.
*Rebate is subject to elegibility. Contact Dealer for full details. Some restrictions apply.
Our graduate program ...
- Get Up To A $1,000 Cash Bonus With Your New Vehicle Purchase
- Various Cash Bonuses Apply To All Our New Mazda Vehicles
- The Cash Award May Be Used As A Down Payment
- Most University And College Program Graduates Are Eligible
- No Age Restrictions
This program is for recent University and College Graduates who want to get into a Mazda. The discount applies on top of any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2012 and April 30, 2015 from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash award amounts:
Mazda2 – $300
Mazda3 and Mazda3 Sport – $400
Mazdaspeed3 – $500
Mazda5 – $400
Mazda6 – $500
MX-5 – $1,000
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
1. Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
2. Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
3. Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
4. Condensed 2 year programs are not eligible.
Proof of Eligibility:
A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar’s office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
OR If not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar’s office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
Only one graduate claim per customer.
An applicant’s degree cannot be used more than once.
Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible. Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse, or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.
Our mobility program ...
- Up To $750 Towards The Purchase And Installation Of Driving Aids
- Let Mazda Help You Get Mobile With Your New Vehicle
- Valid Equipment Includes Wheelchair / Lift Equipment, Hand Or Other Driving Controls
- Simple Qualifying Process
- Eligible On All New And Unused Passenger Cars And Trucks
Mazda Canada Inc. is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities with assistance towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
All new and unused passenger cars and trucks.
Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) will provide up to $750.00 (includes GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles.
Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, as well as hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750.00 will be paid at the actual cost. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.
1. Determine your Province’s or Territory’s Driver’s License Requirements regarding the use of mobility equipment.
2. Evaluate your needs in conjunction with your medical service provider.
3. Choose a qualified mobile equipment installer.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the Mobility Assistance Claim Form and forward it, along with required documentation, to:
Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Mobility Assistance Programme
55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3K5
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
Complete the “Mazda Mobility Assistance Claim Form” and submit to Mazda Canada Inc. along with the following documents:
1. A legible copy, from an authorized Mazda Canada Inc. dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new, unused Mazda vehicle;
2. A legible copy of the vehicle ownership certificate;
3. A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider, and;
4. A physician’s statement identifying reason(s) for mobility assistance.
1. Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible;
2. Modifications and equipment installation must be completed for the original owner or their immediate family, and;
3. There will be only one re-imbursement request per vehicle.
All accessories, such as side step tubes;
Any mobility equipment that is not permanently affixed to the vehicle, and;
Any other equipment that, in the opinion of Mazda Canada Inc., does not meet the requirements of the Mazda Mobility Assistance Program.
The customer is solely responsible for the selection of both the mobility equipment manufacturer and installer.
Mazda Canada Inc. or its Dealers bears no responsibility for the warranty of the mobility equipment and installation.
In the Province of Quebec, a legislative requirement stipulates that individuals must see a driver rehabilitation specialist for a driver assessment before having a vehicle modified.
Our loyalty program ...
- Get Rewarded For Being A Loyal Mazda Customer
- Get Discounts Of Up To $1,500 On Vehicle Purchases
- Interest Rate Reductions Of Up To 1%
- Discounts Are Applied On Top Of Other Discounts Offered By The Dealer
- Discount Can Be Applied For Any Immediate Family Member
Owner Renewal Program
This program provides existing Mazda customers who wish to finance or lease a new or demonstrator vehicle a rate/cash reduction for their continued patronage.
The Mazda Customer Owner Renewal Program is open to existing customers, or family members in their immediate household who have purchased, leased, or financed a 2000 model year or newer Mazda vehicle, either new or pre-owned. If the applicant is a family member of the original purchaser, an applicant’s driver’s licence must be submitted as proof of common residency.
New Vehicle Eligibility:
Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle. See your Mazda dealer for full details.
Owner Renewal Discount:
Qualifying customers will receive up to a 1.0% rate discount off the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates (note: this rate cannot fall below 0%) or up to $1,500 cash discount.
A customer is eligible to receive the rate/cash discount regardless of the previous vehicles purchase mode (APR, Lease, or Cash purchase).
Application for Renewal Discount:
Fleet accomodations are ineligible for the owner renewal discount.
Mazda Canada reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time.
This renewal discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers.